Browse up-coming trainings in basic and advanced mediation, as well as sessions on a variety of specialty areas.
Network with colleagues, receive training from experienced mediators, and learn what's new in mediation.
The PA Mediation 2016 Conference ~ April 15-16, 2016 ~ Harrisburg
- Pre-Conference Training with Tricia Jones
- Most Valuable Peacemaker Award to Kerry Voss Smith
- Plenary on What Mediators Need to Know about ADA
- Choice of 8 morning and afternoon workshops
PCM is now partnered with the PA Association of Realtors (PAR) to create a roster of mediators available to mediate buyer/seller and broker/broker disputes.
PCM members are eligible to fill out the roster application form. For more information, contact Lisa Aaron at PAR – 1-800-555-3390.
- View a demonstration of online mediation recorded for the 2015 conference under the guidance of Giuseppe Leone, Virtual Mediation Lab. 20-minute version | Full, one hour version
- PCM strives to promote the use of mediation through educating the public, increasing the demand for qualified practitioners, and providing a network for professional development.
Conference Brochure • Register for the Conference