Browse up-coming trainings in basic and advanced mediation, as well as sessions on a variety of specialty areas.
Network with colleagues, receive training from experienced mediators, and learn what's new in mediation.
The PA Mediation 2015 Conference
- Expanding Mediation Practice: New Directions and Future Opportunities
- April 24 – 25, 2015 | Hilton Harrisburg
- PA-CLE (including ethics) and NASW CE available
- Pre-Conference (April 24th) - Tim Hedeen will help you prepare your clients to get the most out of a mediation. Tim is Professor of Conflict Management, on the editorial boards of Conflict Resolution Quarterly and Family Court Review, and a member of the Commission on Dispute Resolution of the Georgia Supreme Court.
- Friday evening we honor David Keller Trevaskis as the 2015 Most Valuable Peacemaker. David will speak about his work bringing conflict resolution skills into schools.
- Conference (April 25th) – Kicks off with a plenary presentation on Police and Mediation by Maria Volpe, an internationally known dispute resolution scholar who serves on the editorial board of Conflict Resolution Quarterly, Negotiation Journal, and Practical Dispute Resolution.
- A full schedule of 8 workshops.
- Lots of opportunities to network with other mediators and learn about what’s happening with mediation in Pennsylvania.
- PCM strives to promote the use of mediation through educating the public, increasing the demand for qualified practitioners, and providing a network for professional development.